Hi everybody, we've got a new patch for you!
This patch should greatly enhance stability and performance, as well as introduce new content for you to enjoy.
Oculus Rift: v20902
Oculus Quest: 0.1.20902
EDIT: Shortly after 20871 we released hotfix 20902, so the version numbers have been updated to reflect this.
The fixes included the following:
- Fixed Arboruht Worldboss Telegraph, so you now know exactly where conal AOEs will fall
- Invasion events were previously broken during the second phase, these have been fixed – in addition, invasion events will spawn every 15 minutes instead of every 40, so get ready to get those materials!
- Fixed an issue for some, where picking up an item would cause a lag spike
- Enemies can no longer be pulled all the way to the entrance, causing griefing to be much harder.
- Player level scaling per zone fixed so that higher level players will be 2 levels more powerful, instead of at the same level of the zone.
- Fixed an issue where a lone pirate would spawn in the mines
- New endgame content: Overworld Dungeons, Invasions, and tuned Arboruht world boss
- Introduced 2 new forms of currency that drop from Invasion events and the world boss. Complete both to get the highest level gear in the game!
- 23 new side quests
- 4 new questgiver NPCs
- Streamlined tutorial/beginner quests
- New touchstones with helpful tips scattered around the starter areas
- Added several new synth stations around the world
- New items available at synth stations
- New item and godstone modifiers
- In-game alerting system: get live alerts from the developers (ex. servers going down for restart)
- News and updates on the main menu
- Fixed bug with players being stuck logged into servers
- Godstones now gain XP when players are level 40
- Fixed bug with some characters appearing as incorrect gender
- Fixed multiple visual glitches with armor
- Fixed multiple visual glitches with NPCs
- Players can now kick offline party members from the party
- Players who skip a level will now get the godstones from any levels they skipped
- Some Quest/Rift cross-buy players were stuck on "Internet connection available, checking account", this has been fixed
- Fixed bug that prevented some Support Essence Mages from casting Timeslow
Quality of Life
- Added Guild menu scrollbar
- Streamlined Godstone/Role switching UI
- Better feedback when completing quest objectives
- Characters created before linking Discord in Skywave do not have their reward items.
- This will be fixed in a later patch.
- Game is freezing and crashing
- Workaround: Abandon any in-progress quests from the side quest NPCs, particularly Surfer Guy and Treasure Hunter
- Godstone point allocation being reset (select upgrades for Godstone, log out, log back in and need to select again)
- Workaround: None yet
- Skipped a level and didn't get the Godstones from the skipped levels
- Workaround: Press "Refresh Godstones" and then log out and back in. Or, the next time you level up they will be granted.
- Recipes disappearing from inventory
- Workaround: None yet
(Note: these workarounds are not 100% guaranteed, just things that have helped many people already.)
Secret Easter Eggs
- Nice try 😉