Hotfix Patch 21279
EDIT (3/11, 11:45 AM PST)
EDIT (3/11, 8:30 AM PST)
Hotfix patch 21279 is now live on all platforms! This is a mandatory update, so if you do not upgrade you will not be able to play. All servers are back up now.
If you logged in during the downtime and saw a message saying you were banned, this was a mistake. You are NOT banned!
EDIT (3/9, 4:50 PM PST)
Sorry for the delay, PTR is now available for the new hotfix! As a reminder, your characters from the live game will not transfer over to PTR, so you’ll have to make new ones.
Also, we now have a timeline for the hotfix going live to everyone! As part of the release, we will have a 12 hour downtime, starting at 8pm PST on Thursday 3/10 and ending at 8am PST on Friday 3/11 (in other words, overnight for those of us in PST). We hope that we will be able to release it sooner than 8am, but that is our current target. The PTR will remain live during the downtime.
- New PTR opt-in/sign up flow for people who switch to the PTR channel. (21156)
- World map icons: you can now toggle different types of map markers on/off (for example, Main Story quest locations and Side Quest locations). (21118)
- Display fast travel markers on top of everything else on the World Map to make it easier to click on them. (21129)
- Fixed Amara's Tears not showing up in Turtletop. (21093)
- Fix for players getting stuck in the air in Galian Plains upon login. (21185)
- Fixed players getting stuck on the loading screen when trying to log in. (21185)
- Grant any missing godstones on login. This fix affects players that leveled up a few levels at once and didn't receive the godstones for the levels in the middle. (21234)
- Small fix to some buggy godstone nodes that were not applying buffs/effects properly. (21258)
- Fixed an issue where selected godstones would not stay equipped after logging out, which meant re-equipping all the godstones when logging back in. (21259)
- Fixed issue where points that were allocated to godstone nodes weren't saving properly, so people had to redo their godstone nodes every time they logged in. (20972)
- Fixed the lag when interacting with the godstone screen (21135)
- Partial fix for defend events randomly losing health even when enemies were not entering the defend zone. (21240)
- Partial fix for the occasional loss of Zen and/or Amara's Tears after logging out. (21253)
- Partial fix for the issue with Invasions where one event shows success AND failure at the same time (and ultimately fails, ending the invasion early). (21100)
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't be able to see locked quests from NPCs even after meeting the requirements, causing an empty dialogue box. (21277)
- Characters created before linking Discord to your Skywave account do not have their reward items.
- This will be fixed in a later patch.
- Recipes sometimes disappear from the inventory.
- Workaround: None yet
- Some players are unable to use some/all of their godstones.
- Workaround: None yet, but we are actively working on it