- New Cosmetic Gear and Event Quests:
- Find Ali, a new NPC in the city alleyways, who will start you on your swag journey
- New quests, including dailies, across Zenith that grant Neowear coins
- New synthesis station to craft the new Neowear gear
We're actively working on issues reported by the community here: Player Top Voted Issues. We link to related issues where possible. Fixes made are also based on feedback/reports from multiple sources (Discord, bug reports, etc). Thank you to the community for continuing to report and share feedback!
- Disbanding and leaving guilds now shows a confirmation prompt [source]
- Changes to instances:
- Shortened player respawn time in instances
- Damage contribution for Dungeon and Raid bosses now last longer [source]
- Added 2 hour time limit to instances before they close
- Changed to the Infernal Core [source]:
- Moved the player respawn point to be on the platform
- Extended the time it takes for the boss room to close
- Set the door next to Vulkane as unclimbable
- Added full body haptics support so you can now experience a more immersive experience using bHaptics hardware
(Edit 8/5 - this was scheduled for a previous update and is now in) The in-game referral page has been moved to the sign up screen
- When you first create a Zenith account you'll have the opportunity to enter a referrer as a part of the process. The referrer will no longer be entered while you are in-game.
- Fixed beater cosmetic blade weapons - they can now be equipped in the cosmetic slots to give your swords a futuristic appearance.
- Fixed cooking stations being able to spawn in the air so they now always spawn on the ground as intended
- Essence Mage blasters are now rotated correctly when holstered
- Fixed collider on the altar in the Vault of the Ancients boss room
- Fixed a building in the city not showing up for desktop platforms unless on low graphics.
- Removed blank hair icon from character creation
- Fixed the SFX that played when moving items around in inventory
- Fixed floor collider in Forsaken Reliquary so players don't appear to be floating
- Fixed invisible collider in Ruler's Reach
- Fix cosmetic items not getting added to the cosmetic tab
- General VFX bugfixes
- (Edit 8/5 - Added the following)
- Fixed missing "Veteran Sylphids" (purple) in "Reclaim Blossom Village" public event and Macabre Menagerie open-world dungeon in Emerald Desert
- Fixed an issue where the Founder's Headgear made your character bald when applied
- Fixed popup that incorrectly said "You received 0 item!"
- (Edit 8/15) Fixed stamina not being granted after completing Aetheric Upgrades.